Find out everything you need to know about our coffee subscriptions in our handy FAQs.
Which type of subscriptions do you offer?
- We currently offer a “Gift” subscription and a “For Me” subscription. The Gift subscription is for a fixed period of 3, 6 or 12 months and the For Me option is an ongoing monthly subscription.
What are your payment options?
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, Google Pay, Android Pay and PayPal. The Gift subscription payment is required in full at the time of purchase and the For Me option requires an initial payment at sign up with recurring payments each month until cancelled.
Where do you deliver to?
- This service is only available to our UK customers. Unfortunately, due to extortionate delivery charges it is not available to Highlands and Islands addresses.
What are your delivery options?
- Our current delivery partner is Yodel Direct. Deliveries are tracked and normally take between 3 and 5 working days. We will try to deliver your coffee in or around the same date every month, (normally the same day as your first order). You will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number when your coffee has been shipped.
How can I manage my subscription?
- You can easily manage your subscription through the My Account section on our website. Signing up for an account is simple and will give you the freedom to edit your subscription. Options include pausing, cancelling, upgrading and downgrading your subscription and updating your personal information.
What coffee will subscribers receive?
- We currently have 11 varieties of Vietnamese coffee so we will endeavour to send you a different blend each month however, there could be times when supply will mean we’ll repeat coffees. Multiple bags per month will be of the same variety.
If you have any further questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us form on the site.